Engineering and technical support on cutting the “window” cutting operation in casing string (including through 2 strings).
1. Selection of necessary equipment (including bottomhole assembly elements for preparing the well – scraper, drifts) taking into consideration all peculiarities of well construction and geological factor
2. Planning and coordination with Customer of all works with measurements, design data, intervals, geometrical dimension of assembly elements, mode of operation etc.
3. Supply of necessary equipment
4. Direct engineering technical support:
• Control during borehole preparation (gauging, scraping etc.)
• Instructions to Customers’ engineers and drill shifts
• Whipstock assembly
• Assembly of milling arrangement with a whipstopck
• Whipstock assembly in a hole
• Milling and reaming operations
5. Signing of acts, drawing up of accounts and recommendations.
All technological personnel responsible for engineering technical support has appropriate education, vast experience and all necessary documents for conducting well works.